I haven’t been good with updating my blog, and that’s because so many things have been happening!
1. I finally left my wretched Blackberry for an android phone! Typing on a touchscreen is still a struggle, but I’m slowly adjusting.
2. Subsequently, I’m on Instagram now! I’m a baby and I don’t want to flood other people’s feeds with photos they don’t care to see, so I don’t have too many posted yet. Add me if you wanna be friends: @deedeetantan :)
3. Still drawing and working on random projects here and there. Going to Ikea tonight for more supplies.
4. I recently wrote a review on the Cool Master NotePal I100 cooling pad for a review site! I didn’t have fun with the techie part (testing CPU temperature zzZzzZZz), but I loved the writing part.
5. My best gal’s birthday is coming up in a few days and I’m in the process of putting together her gift, while on a tight budget. A little stressed, but I know she will love anything I make/buy/give her.
6. I’ve been hooked on the Olympics! If I’m home, I’m watching it.
7. My boyfriend and I drove to Bakersfield this past weekend for his sister and dad’s birthdays. While sitting at his parents’ house watching the Olympics, his sister announced that her and her family are moving away :( She had told me before that they’d been thinking about it, but now it’s definitely happening very soon… I’m pretty bummed, and I know my bubz is too, but we’re very excited to visit them when they’re all settled in! I’ll be blogging from New Mexico then!