I like taking pictures of food I cook/eat. I sometimes draw, paint and craft things for people I love. I live with a man who just so happens to be the love of my life, so it's pretty convenient.
My current priorities are to be healthy, save money for a bigger home and get back to creating things.
Today is my birthday. I’ve been aged 26 years and counting.
- Every well-meaning person in my life that doesn’t get offended when I’d rather lay worthlessly in my bed than to go out on the town.
- Selling 3 pieces of my original artwork in the past 13 days. One set of 2 drawings, one mixed-media drawing, and an acrylic on canvas piece I finished & mailed out today. The money from the 3 sales combined comes out to only a little more than what I earn at my job in one day, but the satisfaction is light years beyond.
- My amazing puppy. I can’t believe he’s only been alive on this earth for 3 months. How can something so brand new be so ingrained in my heart? And he’s growing bigger every single day, which makes me so sad, but so excited for the future. His presence makes my relationship feel even more complete.
- Being in the longest, most meaningful relationship of my life thus far. I would definitely love for this man to be my first husband.
- The loving, incredible, amazing support from my best friend. If I need her, she will drop everything and be there as soon as she can. There’s nothing I can’t tell her, because there’s nothing she doesn’t tell me. This type of friendship/love is rare, and is usually reserved for less than a handful of people in a lifetime. And she’s still here.
- Inspiration and motivation to be greater, from all different sources, to be applied to all different aspects of life.
- Build up inventory, start an Etsy shop
- Move out of my tiny, tiny home in 2013
- Strict healthy mode starting immediately after all birthday-related festivities. It’s now or never (or later, but Halloween is coming up and I want to bring the twins out a bit, but they won’t matter if the rest of the class looks gross!)
- TO BE CUTE. (See previous goal.)
- To have a billion dollars lolwut